Terms and Conditions for the use of www.onlineelevenplusexams.co.uk
(part of the Learning Together 11+ group)
This site has been created to provide 11+ practice for pupils taking their Elevenplus Exam. The product will almost certaintly have been bought by an adult. As both adults and children will have access to the site, for your own security, it is important that no-one "auto-saves" any financial details as this may allow the child, or anyone who is logged in using your details, to purchase more courses.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it's server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it's external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
The term Learning Together or onlineelevenplusexams “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 Shandon Park, Belfast BT5 6NW.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is in any format whatsoever prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Learning Together’s prior written consent.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- The content is only for individual and personal purposes and not for use by providers of education to persons of any age including schools or tutorial companies. Excessive use of the paid for content of the site, which may indicate use by such organizations, will result in access to the site being denied by us while we investigate the issue.
- Upon successful registration and payment of the relevant fees we will give you access to the content of the site.
- You undertake that you will not share your username and password with any third party.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
Except as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the Parties, you agree not to and shall ensure that you or anyone else does not:
- systematically copy any of the Free Content and/or Paid for Content in any circumstances, including, without limitation, with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database, unless given express written permission to do so by us at our sole discretion;
- attempt to duplicate, modify, disclose or distribute any portion of the Software;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any of the Software;
- disclose the Software, Free Content, Subscription Content (where applicable), Usernames and Passwords to third parties, without Learning Together’s prior written consent;
- use the Free Content and/or Paid for Content (as the case may be) and/or information extracted for any illegal, fraudulent or immoral purposes; and/or _ - transfer, temporarily or permanently, any rights or obligations under the Contract.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any errors or inaccuracies in respect of any information and/or data downloaded as part of the Free Content and/or Paid for Content (as the case may be).
- Save as permitted under these terms and conditions, to the furthest extent applicable, you acknowledge and shall understand that Learning Together and its licensors will not be liable for any loss suffered by you and/or Your Authorised User.
- You are and/or Your Authorised User is (as the case may be) responsible for configuring the computers and maintaining its internet connection in order to access the relevant Services and to provide for your own virus protection software.
- You and/or Your Authorised User (as the case may be) agree that you and/or Your Authorised User shall not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Learning Together reserves the right to update and/or make changes to the Free Content and/or Subscription Content from time to time at its sole discretion without notice to you and/or Your Authorised Users.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Use of email addresses
www.onlineelevenplusexams.co.uk (part of the Learning Together 11+ group) may use the email addresses entered at registration to inform the recipients about alterations to the site or to advise of further suitable learning tools or to communicate with customers.
Use of addresses
Learning Together uses the addresses to send any books purchased.
Security of information
We do not share the information we collect with any other organisations.